Historically, Hemp was regularly used for foods around the world such as soups, porridges, and gruels. Today, Hemp is hitting the mainstream as a superfood that is utilized in salads, yogurt, bread, smoothies, and more. This is a food that you can really get creative with, but more importantly, will provide amazing nutrition for the body and mind.
- Hemp is a high-quality source of protein that is highly digestible. The better a protein digests, the more efficiently it will be used by the body, and not wasted.
- Hemp protein has a bioavailability of roughly 80% vs. soy at 60%.
- Ideal balance (3:1) of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids. Which is essential for all systems of the body to function normally, including your skin, respiratory system, circulatory system, brain and other vital organs.
- Contains all 20 essential amino acids, as well as the nine essential amino acids that our bodies do not produce naturally. Amino acids are building blocks of protein and enzymes which are vital for human growth and development.
- High in insoluble dietary fiber that supports a healthier digestive system.
- Naturally gluten-free and lactose-free.