Historically, Hemp was regularly used for foods around the world, like soups, porridges, and gruels. Today, Hemp is hitting the main stream as a super food that is utilized in salads, yogurts, breads, smoothies, etc. This is a food that you can really get creative with, but more importantly, will provide amazing nutrition for the body and mind.
- Hemp is a high quality source of protein that is highly digestible. The better a protein digests, the more efficiently it will be used by the body and not wasted.
- Has an ideal balance (3:1) of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids. Which is important for all systems of the body to function normally, including your skin, respiratory system, circulatory system, brain, and other vital organs.
- This superfood contains all 20 essential amino acids, as well as the 9 essential amino acids that our bodies do not produce naturally. Amino acids are building blocks of protein and enzymes which are key for human growth and development.
- High in insoluble dietary fiber that supports a healthier digestive system.
- Hemp is naturally gluten free and lactose free.